Appsmith lets your team build custom internal applications like dashboards, admin panels, CRUD apps faster, and together.
- Create a functional UI in record time with drag & drop widgets
- Plug in data from datasources you already use
- Build as a collaborative development tool
- Access control for every app
- Deploy apps with the click of a button or simply Integrate with your CI/CD.
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage.
- One-Click Installation.
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) This helps you save cost.
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users.
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure.
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience.
The process is simple –visit our Marketplace and search for AppSmith. Give your environment a name and click on Install. Done!
AppSmith at One-Click
Step 1: Login to CloudJiffy.
Go to https://cloudjiffy.com/ for trial account or Log into your CloudJiffy account.
Step 2:Click on “Marketplace” to view the list of applications that can be installed automatically.
Step 3: A new window displaying the Apps will open, Select the “Appsmith” instance and click on “Install”.
Step 4: In the opened installation dialog box:
- Type Environment name to be used as its internal hostname
- Optionally, specify environment Display Name (so-called alias, for being shown within dashboard and SSH terminal)
- Select an environment Region (if multiple ones are available)
Click Install and once the installation is complete on ‘Open in Browser’ to start Appsmith.
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for a free 14 days trial.