WebMail Lite is a Fast and easy-to-use webmail front-end for your existing POP3/IMAP mail server.
WebMail Lite can be used to access mail on virtually any POP3 or IMAP enabled mail server.
The integrated web administration panel allows you to manage the system settings without manual editing config files.
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage.
- One-Click Installation.
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) This helps you save cost.
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users.
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure.
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience.
Through the Cloudjiffy web interface, a “WebMail Lite” instance can be automatically deployed in a few clicks.
Step 1: Login to CloudJiffy.
Go to https://app.cloudjiffy.com/
Login using your credentials.
Step 2:Click on “Marketplace” to view the list of applications that can be installed automatically.
Step 3: A new window displaying the Apps will open, Select the “WebMail Lite” instance and click on “Install”.
Step 4: In the opened installation dialog box:
- type Environment name to be used as its internal hostname
- optionally, specify environment Display Name (so-called alias, for being shown within dashboard and SSH terminal)
- select an environment Region (if multiple ones are available)
Click Install and wait a bit to be shown a notification message on this process completes. In a minute, you’ll see a popup frame informing you about the successful package installation.
Now you can open your application in a web browser.
Click the Open in Browser button or you can also browse from your environment.
Login using the access credentials shared with you.
After login with the admin credentials, you will see the below the home screen.
As you can see, the deployment procedure is very straightforward using Cloudjiffy. Now, you can start creating and managing your sites with the wide variety of tools provided by WebMail Lite.
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for a free 14 days trial.