OpenCart is an open-source PHP-based online shopping cart system. A robust e-commerce solution for Internet merchants with the ability to create their own online business and participate in e-commerce at a minimal cost.
OpenCart is designed feature-rich, easy to use, search engine friendly, and with a visually appealing interface.
Follow the simple steps below to get one of the best repository managers on the market up and running with a single click from the MarketPlace.
Let’s deploy OpenCart to Cloudjiffy PaaS right now!
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage.
- One-Click Installation.
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) This helps you save cost.
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users.
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure.
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience.
OpenCart Automatic Installation
You can automatically get a preconfigured ready-to-work OpenCart instance up and running within minutes using Cloudjiffy Marketplace.
1. Log in to your Cloudjiffy account and click the Marketplace button at the top of the dashboard.
- Search for the OpenCart in the opened window.
Hover over the located package and click Install.
- Within the appeared installation frame, you can adjust the following fields:
- Environment – set your environment name
- Display Name – define a preferable alias
- Region – select the environment region (if multiple are available)
Proceed with the Install button.
- That’s it! In just a few minutes your OpenCart will be installed.
That’s all the configurations you need! Just click the Install button and in a minute you’ll get a reliable environment with the instance up and running.
Click on the Open in Browser button, You will be redirected to the default page.
Please log in using the credentials shared with you.
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for free 14 days trial.