Odoo is a complete suite for business management. It is a software tool that includes accounting, warehouse, manufacturing, CRM, e-commerce, billing, inventory management, and project management are the few to be listed out.
Salient Features of Odoo:
- Open-source community, to meet evolving customer needs and to provide innovative applications.
- High availability.
- Great performance and high-end security.
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage.
- One-Click Installation.
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) Thus helps you save cost.
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users.
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure.
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience.
Below, we’ll overview the steps required to automatically or manually install the Odoo community solution to the cloud.
Odoo community Automatic Installation
You can automatically get a preconfigured ready-to-work Odoo Community instance up and running within minutes using Cloudjiffy Marketplace.
- Log in to your Cloudjiffy account and click the Marketplace button at the top of the dashboard.
2. Search for the Odoo Community in the opened window.
Hover over the located package and click Install.
3. Within the appeared installation frame, you can adjust the following fields:
4. That’s it! In just a few minutes your Oddo Community application will be installed.
Wait a few minutes for Cloudjiffy to prepare your environment and set up the system. When finished, you’ll be shown the appropriate notification with Admin panel access credentials. Press the Open in Browser button to make sure that the application is up and running. Use the info within the pop-up to access your Odoo Community home and admin panel pages.
This information will be also duplicated to you via email.
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for a free 14 days trial.