GlassFish is an open-source enterprise-level application server with high reliability and performance, which can run any Java EE project. It provides your application with full clustering capability and has a wide range of additional functions.
With Cloudjiffy PaaS, you can use GlassFish not just as a separate server for hosting your Java applications, but also as a highly-available clustered instance with full replication.
Salient Features are:
- Web Container
- Lightweight and extensible core based.
- High availability clustering and load balancing.
- Supports multiple authentications.
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage.
- One-Click Installation.
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) This helps you save cost.
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users.
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure.
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience.
GlassFish Clustering Automatic Installation
You can automatically get a preconfigured ready-to-work GlassFish Clustering instance up and running within minutes using Cloudjiffy Marketplace.
- Log in to your Cloudjiffy account and click the Marketplace button at the top of the dashboard.
2. Search for the GlassFish Clustering solution in the opened window. Hover over the located package and click Install.
3. Within the appeared installation frame, you can adjust the following fields:
4. That’s it! In just a few minutes your GlassFish application will be installed.
Click on the Open in Browser button, You will be redirected to the default page.
That’s all the configurations you need! Just click the Install button and in a minute you’ll get a reliable environment with the instance replication inside each cluster and the cluster replication inside the environment.
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for free 14 days trial.