Laravel is a web application framework with an expressive, elegant syntax. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing powerful tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb inversion of control container, expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support gives the tools needed to build any application with which the task is.
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework for developing web applications using an architectural template based on Symfony Model-View-Controller (MVC). It is highly popular among developers due to its rapid development capabilities.
In Laravel, the framework code is separated from the developer’s one and each component is easily extensible. It supports working with various databases, sending notifications in various ways: mail, Slack, etc. and WebSockets technology for creating real interactive applications.
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage
- One-Click Installation
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) Thus helps you save cost
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience
How to install Laravel nGINX on CloudJiffy?
Step 1 Login to CloudJiffy.
Go to https://app.cloudjiffy.com/
Login using your credentials.
Step 2: Go to the Marketplace tab on the top of the interface.
- A new window displaying the Apps will open, and search for Laravel nGINX and install it.
- Please change the Environment name, Display name, and also the region as per your requirement click the Install button to start the application installation in the CloudJiffy environment.
- Once the installation has been completed you will see a screen like below which confirms the successful installation of Laravel nGINX and it also has the link to the environment.
All the necessary environment details will be sent to your email after the environment is created please keep those in handy.
Now your server is up and running.
Click on the environment name link to access the server’s default page.
- If laravel does not load then go to the environment in Cloudjiffy and access webSSH then simply run the below command in the /var/www/webroot/ROOT folder.
php artisan key:generate
After accessing the given link you will see the below default page:
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for free 14 days trial.