Hi, We are building the CloudJiffy community the intention to bring together all the CloudJiffy users and provide a medium for you to share your interests, queries and suggestions and get to know about our latest offerings about the platform.
As member of the platform, you can use this platform for networking and helping other members with their queries and suggest each other the best practices and solutions.
To ensure the experience is as pleasurable as possible we request you to follow the rules below:
- The community consists of all CloudJiffy Users, CloudJiffy sales and support team.
- The community is built with the intention that all CloudJiffy customers can share their knowledge and assist each other with hosting their projects. Our support and sales team will be a part of the community assisting the community with query resolution, news updates ( template addition, upgrades, etc) and also to understand the most common issues and requirements and to provide a solution in regards to the same.
- Each member of the community is free to help other members with their questions and queries about the platform and things that are related to the platform.
- Based on the inputs from the community members, we can set up webinars to answer the FAQs.
- Though the support and sales team is available in the community and members can discuss the issues faced in the platform, this will not be a replacement for the ticketing process. Please keep in mind that the team has to understand and investigate your issues before they provide a solution. Ticketing system also helps us keep track of the activities and the issues faced by you in the past, thus helping us with a shorter response time.
- We will definitely consider your request for any improvement that can help with resolving queries of other members in the community.
- The community is to discuss topics related to CloudJiffy platform. We would strongly advise against promotions and offers about your services.
- CloudJiffy holds the rights to the contents posted on the community. Things that are considered abuse or illegal will be deleted and actions will be taken against the members.
- The rules of the community are subject to change. The new rules will be applied and altered based on requirements.