WildFly is a modern, flexible, lightweight, and managed application runtime, which is written in Java and implements the latest standards and technology of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE) specification. WildFly is entirely free and open-source, available to be run on multiple platforms.
Among the main features of this application server:
- customizable runtime based on the pluggable subsystems, which can be integrated or removed on demand
- Java EE8 support to implement the latest enterprise Java standards in easy to consume framework
- modular approach with an ability to start each service in isolation
- fast, lightweight and optimized for ultimate performance
Why use it on CloudJiffy?
- Easy to manage
- One-Click Installation
- Charges based purely on consumption (Pay As You Consume pricing) Thus helps you save cost
- Real-time scaling with an increase in users
- Data replication and backup solution to keep your data safe.
- Highly secure infrastructure
- Inbuilt CDN to cater to a worldwide audience
WildFly Continuous Deployment Application Automatic Installation
You can automatically get a preconfigured ready-to-work WildFly Application instance up and running within minutes using Cloudjiffy Marketplace.
1. Log in to your Cloudjiffy account and click the Marketplace button at the top of the dashboard.
- Search for the WildFly Continuous Deployment solution in the opened window.
Hover over the located package and click Install.
- Within the appeared installation frame, you can adjust the following fields:
Here you can specify a path to your git repo and change env name, it will be your application domain.
- Environment – set your environment name
- Display Name – define a preferable alias
- Region – select the environment region (if multiple are available)
Proceed with the Install button.
4. Wait for successful deployment
5. Wait for Maven downloads the dependencies
The first time application deployment takes longer. You can check the status via the Log button.
After this point, your application should be deployed and ready to handle requests.
6. Open in browser
7. Edit deployment settings
Don’t have a CloudJiffy account? Visit https://cloudjiffy.com and click on Free Signup for free 14 days trial.